Why Choose Us
Thank you for giving me such fantastic straight teeth. I cannot tell you how much my confidence has grown. I wish you all the best success!
As well as being one of the longest established dental surgeries in the area. We were also the first practice in Hayes to be accredited with the prestigious ‘Good Practice Award’ by the British Dental Association.
The team continued it’s good work by achieving finalist in the coveted ‘Team of the Year’ award and the ‘Manager of the Year’ award for 2009.
Our Promise to You
We promise to listen to your concerns and desires regarding you dental treatment, and to agree upon a treatment plan bespoke to you. We promise to treat you with respect, dignity and compassion at all times.
Our mission statement is to provide you with the best quality dental service in a caring, friendly environment, by dedicated dental professionals.
We offer you more
We offer health and well-being services as well as promoting life long oral hygiene routines, based on the philosophy that prevention is better than cure.
All of our Dentists are highly qualified and ensure that they keep up to date with the current guidelines and good working practice.
Our Commitment to Good Practice
The BDA’s Good Practice Award confirms that the practice complies with currently accepted standards of good practice. The following ten-point commitment is at the heart of the Good Practice Scheme:
- We aim to provide dental care of consistently good quality for all patients
- We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes
- We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible
- We look after your general health and safety while receiving dental care
- We follow current guidelines on infection control
- We check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find
- We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up-to-date
- We train all staff in practice-wide work systems and review training plans once a year
- We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any complaints
- Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines
Care at the practice
Patient care is very important to us. We take time to explain each proposed treatment and any associated risks. We also offer available alternatives so that you can make and informed choice and feel confident about the dental care you receive.
What to expect at your first visit
Our utmost priority is to make your experience with us as comfortable and relaxed as possible.
We will discuss any problems or concerns you may have and listen to your needs and desires regarding your dental treatment. We aim to look after your whole mouth, so your initial examination includes a recording of:
- The existing condition of your teeth
- Areas of concern
- Gum tissue measurements and evaluation for gum disease
- Oral cancer screening
- Assessment of your smile
- Review of your jaw joint (TMJ)
- Assessment of your occlusion (the way your teeth bite together)
We will take x-rays only if necessary. After a thorough discussion, we will formulate a bespoke treatment plan, considering your needs, our clinical findings, and the associated costs.
We hope that together, we can look after your mouth and give you a smile you can be proud of.
Medical and Dental History
We require a thorough medical and dental history unique to you to provide optimum dental care. You will be sent a link via email to complete it in the comfort of your home. Please ensure the forms are completed before your appointment; otherwise, this may cut your appointment time.